Subject: [Leica] More Costumers...
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 10 09:12:31 2004

>At 06:49 AM 5/10/2004, SonC@aol.com wrote:
>
>>Ummm. since you asked:   I think you need to edit this set _way_  down, then
>>look at them, do a little processing to the color, straighten out  some
>>horizons, and look critically at the set before you show it again.   The
>>soccer
>>fields in the bkgd were unsettling, given your theme.

I agree with Sonny...that's a lot of photos to look through, and it dilutes
the power of them to have so many.

Also, if I may make a more technical suggestion, it has been taking me a
long time to load your photos over my high-speed connection: You may want
to experiment with increasing your jpeg compression.  45kbytes for a
thumbnail and over 300 kbytes for a 600x450 jpeg is probably not necessary
for web-viewing, and undoubtedly drives some away from viewing your
photos.  I find I can get my file sizes down to about one-third of that
without any noticeable quality-loss.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] More Costumers...)