Subject: [Leica] PAW 19 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon May 10 12:17:03 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Nice shot of your mom, she looks to be a pleasant person.  How did you
> convince her to cut the grass for you?

It keeps the jet-lag from settling in :) And ... she's a restless person.

> No spotlights - tracklights on your photography wall?

Kyle says we have have to exchange our shots constantly with only the 15
best :)

I could check out IKEA though ... it's right close by.

> That's a fairly good price for the N90S, about half of the going price here.

I thought so too, that's why I bought it. It's a nice backup to take the
lenses my Leica D100 uses if I ever need one.

I still use a lot of film too. I have digital, I like digital ... I just
don't show much of it her on the list. I just love the 1600 and the HI-1
and HI-2 (1600 mostly, if I can get by).

Thanks Jim. She is a pleasant person. I'm trying to make her trip
enjoyable. Takes some time so I'm missing some important threads :)

Daniel