Subject: [Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 10 17:06:38 2004

At 06:43 PM 5/10/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Che and Farah Fawcett can wander away in shock and awe.  It helps to be an
>ikon of a tyranny, as your picture will then be everywhere and for all
>time, as these dudes are too stupid to understand the virtues of changing
>ad campaigns occasionally.

And when I was in Iraq, there were photos of Saddam Hussein in every single
shop and even every tiny kiosk in the country.  He was portrayed in
military uniform, Arab dress, suit-and-tie, peasant shirt - whatever fit
the situation.  I wonder what has happened to all of those photos.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF)