Subject: [Leica] Re: bd's students work
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 10 18:41:31 2004

Uh.  Ummm. I am not either of those things; web developer or a member  of the
W3 standards committee.
Early on, Andrew took me to task for my bigole fat files, and I'm really
glad he did.  He did a service to me, as I have lots of people taking the  time
to look at my photography, because they know that they will not have to  take a
year for a simple page to download.
I have DSL, and I gotta say, some of those took their time to  load.  It is
not a matter of style, it is a matter of  communication.  If someone doesn't
wait for the pix to load,  you've lost them.
SonC
_http://www.sonc.com_ (http://www.sonc.com)