Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue May 11 08:50:18 2004

> anywhere!  Our house was right next to the levee on the Mississippi and the
> throbbing of the ships as they passed would shake the whole house.  It's a
> different world.  I have some old photos I'll have to scan sometime.
>
> Tina

Ahhh ... Brings back memories. I lived further up the river and one year
the Mississippi hit one of its records and flooded downtown Alton
(Illinois). I was working for a paper then. I think I have some old faded
slides I did on my own. I'll see if I can find them.

Those throbbing barges ... we had locks right around in our area.

Daniel

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches)