Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue May 11 09:47:10 2004

Just for the record, US states can be pretty big.  Louisiana is about 3
times the size of Denmark and one-quarter the size of France.  The distance
from Zylks in the far NW corner to Pilottown in the far SE is 476 miles
(770 km). That's about a 9-hour drive.

My home state of New Mexico is slightly larger in area than Poland, but
Poland has more than 20 times more people!

As far as the terrain in NW Louisiana being similar to Tennessee, that
would be true for western Tennessee, but certainly not for the middle and
eastern regions (mountainous).  No mountains in Louisiana.

For LUG content, I have used Leicas in Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee,
Denmark, and France, but not Poland <grin>.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085