Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 12 06:21:16 2004

(But I'm not a journalist and have no particular investment in
photographs as truth or evidence.)
> Mark Rabiner

The above, Mark, may just be the silliest thing you have ever posted:
:-)

Everyone who cares about the world we live in, and particularly everyone
who cares about the future of the world we live in, has an enormous
investment in the truth and honesty of all that passes for journalism -
be it photo or written. There's no question that we're getting poorer
and poorer returns on that investment, but that decline in return is
caused, in part, by the above attitude.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Best known photo ?)