Subject: [Leica] documentary photos thread
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed May 12 06:54:53 2004

a simple word about staged photos...

      We live in a world where words and truth are
as reliable as smoke.The current "prison photos"
debacle help illustrate that if all we had were
mere words...the outrages would be a non scandal...

....no one would believe the words. Words and
reports have become as suspect as politicians
statements.

If photos through manipulation become unreliable
as truth...I believe they too will entirely lose
their value...

I fear where this would leave us.

Steve

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] documentary photos thread)