Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 12 14:13:04 2004

Cartier-Bresson, for all the talk about his being a photojournalist, was
not a photojournalist - he was an artist whose brush was the camera. The
photo of the man jumping the puddle is just that - a photo of a man
jumping  a puddle. It is not a news photo of the aftermath of a flood.
It is what it is. And, btw, I would argue it is....surreal. :-)