Subject: [Leica] Re: what camera to impress lee friedlander
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri May 14 11:52:50 2004

B.d. got crazy and sed:

>Why do I think that Lee Friedlander, being a photographer, won't be
>impressed by any CAMERA. Try impressing him with your work. ;-)

Dude, lee friedlander would SO not be impressed with my work. If I handed
him a portfolio he'd probably smack me one across the jaw and shout "gett
outta heya ya talentless hack! Someone get my goons, this freak's goin' in
the rivah!"

That's why I must impress him with my CAMERA! He'll THINK I must have a
great portfolio and get me an assignment, sight unseen!

Kc