Subject: [Leica] PsAW
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat May 15 12:11:40 2004

I like #1 the best, although the Enron Western Auto store drew a smile.
If I were those guys, I'd find a new logo.

On #1, I would have cheated and cloned out that light at the top right
only because it keeps distracting my eye up to it. Good idea to meter
off the food and leave the faces in shadows, IMO.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA