Subject: [Leica] Re: sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat May 15 15:17:25 2004

On 5/15/04 <ericm@pobox.com (Eric)> thoughtfully wrote:

>I want an external hd.  What I'd like is recommendations for trustworthy
>computer dealers.  :)

I have an external Wiebtech FW drive with two removable trays. Each tray has a
180 GB hard drive in it. I use one of my computer's internal hard drives as the
system drive, the other for "recent" photography and at the end of the month I
archive over to the external FireWire drive.

This works VERY  neatly.

Adam