Subject: [Leica] Re: sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat May 15 12:06:05 2004

Paul:

>Do you have a CD burner in your computer? If so, that's the way to go. Just by a bulk pack of CD-Rs

That's what I'm currently doing.  I'm almost out of the Kodak gold CDs I
bought a couple years ago.  Burning to CDs sucks.  It's time consuming,
boring, and ties up my computer for a few hours.

I've burned over 100 CDs over the past few years, and getting close to the
point where I'm going to need to re-archive them.  I'd rather not re-archive
them to CDs yet again.

I want an external hd.  What I'd like is recommendations for trustworthy
computer dealers.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/