Subject: [Leica] HELP WITH M6 TTL
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat May 15 21:57:46 2004

>Absolutely....
>The weird thing is that why do I get good pictures in between.
>Also I forgot to mention...the pictures that I get are from very low
>light night shots and they are amazingly perfect!

Hmmm..... so the low-speed photos (< 1/55 sec)  are OK and the
highspeed (> 1/55 sec) are not? It sounds like your shutter is
capping itself at the highspeed. This is a simple adjustment for a
skilled repairperson.

Test it by opening the camera back, point it towards a bright light
source and look through the shutter as it fires. The slow speeds
should be obviously open. WIth the high shutter speeds, make sure you
can see a small slit, even at 1/1000 sec.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from Gishnu.Das at mssm.edu (Gishnu Das) ([Leica] HELP WITH M6 TTL)