Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 20
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 16 08:26:59 2004

I, too, really like the gears shot. Street sweeper is close, but doesn't
quite make it. It might definitely benefit from being in b&w, and having
the contrast  bumped. But it would also benefit from showing all of the
street sweeper - at this point it has too much of a 'grabbed,' rather
than framed look to it.

B. D.