Subject: [Leica] PAW 20 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 16 23:12:10 2004

Thanks Alastair ... I felt kind of bad. Everyone else was veering off to
digital, I thought I should give it a shot too :)

Actually, I never keep hi speed color film on hand anymore so low light
color will always be digital.

Best,
Daniel

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Alastair Firkin wrote:

> Beautiful image of a wonderful scene : pity its a NiCanola :-(
>
> On Monday, May 17, 2004, at 04:42 Australia/Melbourne, Daniel Ridings
> wrote:
>
> > It's been a family week ...
> >
> > http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/20.html

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW 20 dlridings)