Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 19 and 20: Seville/Arnhem
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 16 23:13:17 2004

> But the human being in me
> prevailed--they were probably there to look for the grave of a family
> member or a fallen comrade...I left them alone, got back on my
> motorcycle and drove home.

You did the right thing, Nathan.

Next week when I get back home, I'll post the ones I took here in
Gothenburg. There's a section of one of our cemeteries set aside for
fallen soldiers, allied and German, two separate sections, who washed up
on the shores of the Swedish west coast ... from two wars.

I took some hoping that perhaps by getting their names on the net, some
son, daughter or grandchild might find them.

Your shots are moving Nathan. Thank-you.

Daniel