Subject: [Leica] 3 new shots
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon May 17 00:51:34 2004

On Monday, May 17, 2004, at 07:26 Australia/Melbourne, Philippe Orlent
wrote:

> from a rescue exercise close at work:
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66863.html

Too far away for me: I would also like to separate the firemen from
their truck by moving a bit left

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66864.html

Like you have done here, but it seems a scene without a victim: the
empty trolley tells the story and I do like the way those involved seem
to be "ignoring" it: and not really doing anything: the yellow van
could go

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66865.html

bit of a snap, and I suspect the story would have been stronger if the
person he is talking with was in the shot, or you had the 'drama' in
the background and centred him to the far right of the image