Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 18 08:15:05 2004

Keith R. Wessel suggested:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
> But Ted, just think how much less energy you would have to expend if you
> simply pointed to Kyle's excellent travel instructions at
> > http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/plug/travelfaq.html
;-)<<<

Thanks Keith,
Good point, as I didn't know Kyle had it up.
And yes it'll save me a lot of frustration over this stupid "what should I
take or what film should I use?" question each time it arises because once
again "people don't use their brains! Nor common sense!"
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu)
Message from keith at wbalaw.com (Keith R. Wessel) ([Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu)