Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 216
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (fmaturana)
Date: Wed May 19 02:40:18 2004

>As for taking a 560mm lens, I have a 400mm, which is enormous [and
heavy], >so a 560 mm lens must be humongous, best used with a heavy
tripod. Imagine >lugging around 5 pounds of a deadweight lens all day,
every day plus a big >tripod and a camera and some film and something to
put it all in. -- bob >cole

Bob

Perhaps I may lend him my Canon EF 1200mm f5.6, 16.5 kgms, with a Leica
adaptor. He for sure will need a tripod but a truck too!

Felix

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 216)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 216)