Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed May 19 08:10:01 2004

B. D. Colen wrote:

> Oh...Sorry, Daniel - He is the political manipulator who created George
> W. as a public figure - got him elected gov of Tex, got him elected
> President, and is the chief political guy in the White House......said
> to be a political genius..Not my term..... ;-)

Oh,   I get it.  He is a marketing guy.  :-)
I think political marketing will be the death of democracy, sadly.
Especially with the decreasing power, effectiveness, and credibilty
of the mainstream media.

- Phong
Of course, I have to say I knew who Karl Rove is.

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)