Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed May 19 08:59:31 2004

What do you expect from a Boston publication? ;-)
Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/19/2004 07:10 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>                               |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review                         |

B. D. Colen wrote:
> And btw - I would recommend to anyone looking for any trends in the
> current election ruckus the Boston Glove OpEd this a.m. written by none
> other than the CEO of John Hancock Financial Services...If this doesn't
> send subzero chills down Karl Rove's spine, he is not the genius he's
> made out to be. ;-)

I tried to look up for the piece you mentioned on the on-line version
(www.boston.com), but couldn't find the article.  But I was dismayed
to find editorial mispelled in 2 different places (edittorial, with 2 t's).

- Phong