Subject: [Leica] More than 1 Ms?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Wed May 19 17:13:34 2004

I own two M6 'Classic' bodies, one a.72 and one a .85.  The black body
is reserved for color film, the silver for black and white.  I almost
never carry two bodies.  I usually have one lens on the camera and
another in my pocket.  Usual lens kit is spherical 35 Summicron and
either 75 Summilux or 'Skinny' Tele-Elmarit.

	Buzz Hausner