Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Thu May 20 09:29:36 2004

> Yah, right, JB - Oppose the direction in which the U.S. is headed and
> one is a Commie.
> LOL!:-)

You said it, I didn't.

> But you are indeed correct that this political stuff has gone on for far
> too long...And it is far easier to prattle on about 70 year old cameras
> than to have to read the papers and face the realities of life in the
> world today. :-)

You folks in the (hopefully loyal) opposition in this debate have a venue of
like minded individuals on the Lug Forum. I happen to like to talk about 70
year old cameras and prefer that sour grapes of the left or right be left to
the other fora.

Oh yeah.... ;-)

JB

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)