Subject: [Leica] 2.0 magnifier
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Thu May 20 11:56:30 2004

>On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 18:49, Karen Nakamura wrote:
>
>>  You can buy more powerful magnifiers in Japan from a third party.  I
>>  saw them on my last visit there for about Y30,000 or $250.
>>
>>  Karen
>
>Really? I wonder if one could be purchased over the net.

I'd be happy to buy one for you when I'm in Japan. I'm travelling all
through June and July but contact me in August.  There are some other
people on this list in Japan who might be able to get it for you too.
I saw it at "Lemon-sha Camera" which is a national chain.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] 2.0 magnifier)