Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 20 13:26:57 2004

Actually, Don, I do agree with you in general principle on this - and
I'm not attacking Buzz here, who really is one of my best friends
off-list. I realize that over the past couple of days the political
rhetoric has gotten more than a bit out of hand - and that I have
definitely been part of the problem, rather than the solution.

It's going to be a lonnnnnng five months til November.

B. D.