Subject: [Leica] My Black Paint is Better than Yours
From: kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney)
Date: Thu May 20 19:32:17 2004

No, not an epidemic, just a girl. Remember, because it has a meter, the M7
is a "lady's camera," so I like to keep it nice and clean, just in case it
has to go out somewhere special. We wouldn't want it to look dirty now,
would we?

I still keep all my Matchbox cars in the special collector's case, too.
Keeps 'em from getting all scratched up.

And no, I am not a Virgo.

Kit