Subject: [Leica] WTB
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu May 20 20:44:25 2004

Hi Geir,

If you want a relatively inexpensive P/S camera with a Leica lens, I
recently bought a Panasonic LC40 from Ritz for $299.  It has the same lens
and imaging system as the Digilux 1 but without the big LCD screen, and
it's 4 megapixels instead of 5.  I have four P/S digitals and this makes
the best images of the lot.  It's not perfect, noisy at higher than 100 ISO
for one thing, but it's ergonomically good and I've been really happy with
the image quality.  I'll be posting some images in the gallery in the next
day or so.  When I do I'll post a message here.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085