Subject: [Leica] Sheer Illogical Stupidity?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri May 21 07:24:31 2004

In reference to Mr. Beddoe's observation about NYC's subway photo ban ( "The
sheer illogical stupidity of this proposal is breathtaking") I  totally
agree. Or maybe not.

Spending far too many years as a photojournalist  made me more nervous than
a sore-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Nefarious plots and plans everywhere I look. Suspicion runs rampant. It's us
versus them. And when I awake from my paranoid-induced nightmares the truth
smacks me in the face like a burst of CS gas. I wasn't dreaming at all.

Use the worst part of your imagination to conjure up an answer to why
cameras
make authorities nervous.  Don't try this at home. Do not think like this if
you have a history of questioning authority. May cause personality changes.
Be sure to consult your physician if you suffer bouts of clear thinking and
thoughts of expatriation.

Walt J.