Subject: [Leica] Sad Day
From: waltjjohn at earthlink.net (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu May 6 18:07:29 2004

David:
My 50 F2 fell out of the bag (unzipped) while it was attached to an M6. The
focusing ring was very stiff but not nearly as stiff as the look on my face.

After working the lens back and forth from near to far it seemed to loosen
up. Two years later and it's still going fine. Hope for the best but prepare
for somewhat less.

Good luck,

Walt.

p.s. Have a friend who shot a near Pulitzer with a 105 that had a large chip
out of the rear element.

Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Leica: the must have camera)
Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Leica: the must have camera)
Message from david_degner at yahoo.com (David Degner) ([Leica] Sad Day)