Subject: [Leica] Coffee shop
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 21 10:44:35 2004

In a message dated 5/21/2004 12:40:17 PM Central Standard Time,
crgrbrts@verizon.net writes:

Sonny,  if I were you I'd take advantage of that caffeine buzz and get out
that and  dig up those azalea bushes until I found that watch and while I was
there  I'd mow the lawn and prunes the tree branches and  -- say -- a  new
roof on the house after painting it might not be a bad  idea.

Next time, remember -- they have  tea!

Craig

;-D
Regards,