Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney)
Date: Fri May 21 11:04:48 2004

Paul--

Thanks for pointing out the truth of who voted, and for whom! Are there
really still folks out there who think that Gore got fewer votes than Bush?
Puleez! And those are the rough totals! Remember those hanging chads!

It isn't the volume of votes that elects the president, as we know. It's the
volume in certain key states that does the trick. Remember that good old
Electoral College? Ick!

I guess it's no mystery who got my vote! Or at least, I assume he got it!

Kit