Subject: [Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Fri May 21 15:57:53 2004

> Paul Hardy Carter said in error!!!
> > As a matter of fact I'm British!
> >
> > But then so are Canadians!<<<
>
> Oh my goodness you could be horse whipped to the point of yer last breathe
> with that erroneous comment my good man!
>
> Damn you sir.. we are Canadians and that has nothing to do with being
> British!
>
> MANY OF US MAY HAVE COME FROM BRITISH STOCK BUT WE'RE DAMN WELL CANADIANS
> AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!
>
> And after that little snap I don't suppose you ever will! Have a nice day!
> :-)
>
> ted

But Ted - aren't you a "British" Columbian... :-)

and whose birthday are we celebrating on Monday when we all get the day
off...! (let the Americans or even the Brits guess...)

tim

Replies: Reply from leicaman at sympatico.ca (Dan Cardish) ([Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!)