Subject: [Leica] WOMEN IN MEDICINE BOOK AVAILBLE.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat May 22 11:58:11 2004

Good day all,
You may re-call we announced the arrival of our new all B&W Leica created
book, "Women in Medicine. A Celebration of their Work." Signed copies with a
4 page "Photographer's Supplement." would be available shortly.

They are now available for ordering from our office:

TED GRANT PHOTOGRAPHY LIMITED
1817 FELTHAM ROAD
VICTORIA  BC  V8N 2A4
CANADA

The price is $32.50 plus $10.00 shipping in North America. If ordering from
other parts of the world please understand we will enquire to shipping costs
and e-mail them to you for approval before shipping.

In the past with our other books we accepted cheques or money orders and
this system has worked extremely well simply because we all know each other,
therefore no concern of not receiving payment.

It works like this..

You order book, we confirm order and shipping address, we ship. You inturn
send us your cheque or money order as soon as you place your order. Saves
time of waiting for cheque and product to arrive at each end.   It's called
the honour system.

And I do not expect this honour system to fail me this time either.

book..................... $ 32.50
shipping.................$ 10.00
                            ------------
                             $ 42.50

The "order department is waiting your call!"  ;-)  I'm kidding as I'm the
order department. ;-) But hopefully you'll think kindly and order a copy for
your doctor, medical friend or a med. student enrolling or graduating.

Or better still, one for yourself and receive some inside information on why
we shot many of the pictures and what was the motivating reason to squeeze
the shutter release. Not a bad learning tool really. And we throw in a Q&A
option in case you have something you'd like to know about photographically.

regards,

Ted Grant

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] WOMEN IN MEDICINE BOOK AVAILBLE.)