Subject: [Leica] [OT] Capa Contax...
From: dcm at pobox.com (David Mason)
Date: Sun May 23 15:34:19 2004

Philippe Orlent wrote:

> The accompanying text was: In perfect working order. Some external wear and
> tear shows as per pictures.

OK, the text is quite misleading but I have to be honest Phillipe...
those pictures used to sell it to you show me a camera taken through the
ringer. I don't think I would have bought that had I been wanting a
camera in better shape.

Also, I have to say that I have had either dumb luck or simply a
different experience than you with purchasing on ebay. Perhaps I am
being more picky on feedback or something.

Of course, I have had *much* better experience buying from other LUG
members... but I expect that too.

Cheers,

Dave