Subject: [Leica] Dedicated Seville site
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon May 24 06:19:54 2004

During this long weekend that has now ended :-( I have finally had time
to organize and edit my collection of images from Seville. You have seen
some of them as part of my PAWs for the past several months, but there
are many new ones as well. In particular, I draw your attention to the
Semana Santa and Feria galleries; Felix on the LUG commented that when I
posted my Feria PAWs a couple of weeks ago, color was missing, and he
was right. Now that has been rectified, as there are more than 20 color
images in that gallery.

The URL is:
http://www.fotosevilla.com/

I have not included technical information on the site, as I want the
focus to be on the images (plus, it is too tedious to type in the info
for each shot). But all the images were taken with Leica CL using either
the 40mm Rokkor or the 40mm Summicron, or the 25mm CV Snapshot Skopar; I
also have a 90mm for the CL, but as far as I remember, only one of the
images was taken with it. The film was E100G, Velvia 100F or Provia 400F
for color, and Tri-X, Agfa Scala or Neopan 1600 for B&W.

During the coming weeks I will be adding to the existing galleries,
setting up new ones as needed, and also I plan to make the site
bilingual, or at least part of it. As an aside, the server on which this
site is hosted actually sits in Seville, so this is as authentic as it
gets :-)

Comments and critique are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands