Subject: [Leica] The Golem Among Us
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Mon May 24 19:02:51 2004

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "petard," as to be "hoist by one's
own," French slang for fart?  Farts, taffy, such a delightful mix of
misappropriate metaphors, S.D.!  I am not sure what you mean by
"intellectual golem [sic]," please explain.  I don't agree with all of
what Susan Sontag has to discuss, but I certainly find her analysis
provocative.  Do you find Sontag more or less interesting than limp
pasta?

	Buzz Hausner