Subject: [Leica] If You Think You're THAT Godd, Raise Your Hand
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 25 11:00:51 2004

First of all, even if we accept that Cartier-Bresson took a full meter roll of pictures of puddle jumpers, where is it written that he was giving stage directions to some one person to jump tyhirty-six times in a row?  Perhaps, Tim, you could get some guy to jump over a puddle thirty-six times, but could you take even one image as captivating as the published H.C.-B. shot?  I for one could never take a picture that great.  Not even close.

All photographers on thioos list who think that given enough film they could take a picture as great as fine as this or any of hundreds of Cartier-Bresson shots please raise your hand.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] If You Think You're THAT Godd, Raise Your Hand)