Subject: [Leica] Bull
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Tue May 25 11:39:17 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 11:26, buzz.hausner@verizon.net wrote:
> I'm sorry, Tim, but to say that, "...there are [sic] many an advertising
>  photographer who could do just that," meaning take "...even one image as
 captivating as the published H.C.-B. shot..." is unadulterated crap.

> Buzz Hausner

I'm going to have to agree with Buzz here. No offense, but I do a lot of work
with agency "art directors" etc for commercials and the vast majority of them
can barely write their name in the dirt with a stick, much less produce anything
but commercial, cookie cutter crap. I have worked with some genuinely talented
people in that field, but they are far and few in between and mostly members of
what would be considered "the old guard".

Feli

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Bull)