Subject: [Leica] Beholder of the Eye - Frank
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Tue May 25 20:31:48 2004

good lord, i have enough trouble shooting when a friend is around chatting
me up, much less my entire family.

the "americans" series is still one of my all time favorites. there are some
proof sheets from this set published in a book. its great to see how he gets
an idea and develops it over a few frames.

doug