Subject: [Leica] My battery ran out just as the Goth Girls arrived.
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Thu May 27 00:49:02 2004

>From : "Beddoe, Neil" :
So I got these instead.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=400484&ratings=true

Neil

Hi Neil,

Nice looking shots. Spent some time with the escalator shot trying to work out what the guy was doing (mobile phone?) and what the incomplete sign about 'give snail paces' was about. Also liked the composition on that one.

I wonder what the other passengers thought about the eccentric reading his book through a camera instead of glasses :-) I note that you are reading the book recommended by Kyle Cassidy, 'The Rapes of Goth' by the Reverend William Archibald Spooner.

An effective silhouette and location shots made it well worth a look. Thanks for posting it was a pleasure to view.

--Graham

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/