Subject: [Leica] This here fancy 50
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 27 07:52:16 2004

Good Lord, Ted - What have you been drinking to think that "Leica
photography" is about content? Get a grip! Leica photography is about
resolving power, lines per inch, micro detail; it's about being able to
see each individual fiber in the subject's sweater - never mind if the
way the image is shot the subject is having her bead tri-sected by
telephone lines; never mind if the photo shows grandma standing in front
of the Eiffel Tower staring straight into the $2500 50 mm lens. By God,
that images is sharp!

Sober up, Big Guy!! :-)