Subject: [Leica] This here fancy 50
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Thu May 27 09:42:39 2004

I liked it better when I couldn't even think about affording completely
unjustifiable stuff like this.  At least then I didn't have countless
arguments with myself about why I REALLY need one.

Of course nobody needs a 1500 quid 50mm lens.  The whole thing's a silly
idea.  Really silly.

Bet it feels nice and solid though.

Pointless thing.

And positive to focus.

Just daft.

I wonder how much I could get for that Summicron...

Neil