Subject: Now this WAS RE: [Leica] Buy your Larry Burrows pix here
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 28 11:12:05 2004

> I still have an old copy of American Photographer

One of the guys who started American Photographer (way back when, when
Life went under) and I had the same mentor: Sean Callahan (wrote the
biography of Margaret Bourke-White too ... was doing it at the time we
met). Our mentor ... wish I could find him now, but he's probably dead:
William G. Ward. Good teacher of journalism and photojournalism.

Daniel