Subject: [Leica] Crumpler bags
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon May 31 10:15:49 2004

Having a bag fetish, I always like looking at bags, and the other day I
saw the Crumpler bags in a camera store in Amsterdam. These have
previously been commented on here, and I must say they are very well
made. I did not look too much at the camera bags, since I am settled on
Domke, but I ended up buying a should bag/briefcase/computer bag called
McBain's Baby XL. Despite the somewhat juvenile names and the silly tone
of the accompanying sheet, the bag is very nice, and well padded. Just
perfect for insulating my notebook PC from the vibration when I carry it
in the topcase of my motorcycle. This brand is definitely worth looking
at.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman