Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jun 5 06:50:36 2004

Ted Grant wrote:

> I've been in "tongue bite mode" since this Sontag thing began simply
> because
> I'm not an American National!  And as much as I wanted to respond on a few
> of them I thought it much better to keep quiet. It's not my country, people
> nor Government.

Ted,

Well, I AM an American citizen, and I too have kept quiet. To paraphrase
Brian, no email message is likely to change anyone's opinion on matters
like these, so I will keep my opinions to myself.

Having said this, not being a U.S. citizen in no way disqualifies you
from commenting on U.S. foreign policy or indeed domestic matters. The
U.S. is a superpower, and the world is taking a keen interest in what
its government is doing both at home and abroad. That simply comes with
the territory.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

e-mail: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Mobile: +31 630 868 671

General photo site: http://www.nathanfoto.com/index.html
Seville photos: http://www.fotosevilla.com/index.html

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)