Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Jun 1 11:20:17 2004

Aaron,
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_22/index.html

I love it, cheese and all.  I might have turn a tad to the (photographer's)
right to get 1 full pot, rather than 2 partial pots, as the wheel and the
pot on the right hand side balance each other nicely, with the added
benefit of more of the curved dirt road.  (The brighter pot on the left,
is just a tad distracting).  I do like the fact that  there is some
separation
from the roof and the foliage.

The point remains though that  I love the shot, as is.  There is a certain
air of optimism about it, with the way the lady looks up, with a smile.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)