Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jun 1 11:40:35 2004

Thank you, Phong!  I'm glad you like the pic.

I enjoy the symmetry of the two half-pots, but I do see what you're saying
about the potential of having the entire pot on the right balance the
wheel.  In all honesty, I don't think I was paying much attention to these
elements while shooting.  I was most concerned with trying to get a
straight-on, symmetrical look at the shed and stonework, with a hint of the
environment on the sides, while trying to capture a nice moment in her
expression.

As an aside, I have been trying to remember to look for vertical
opportunities for the past several weeks since you pointed out how rarely I
shoot verticals.  I think I've come away with a few nice shots I might not
have otherwise seen, so thank you for the kick-in-the-pants you gave me!

Best,
Phong.

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)
Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Lack of horror for the week)