Subject: [Leica] OT: D70
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Tue Jun 1 19:48:43 2004

The flimsiness of the D70 is why I haven't bought it. On the other
hand, I think most people looking at it think that , for $15-$20/roll
for film plus processing, Ill use it, print the few good prints I
make and toss the camera in 2-3 years when a "good" camera comes out,
and I'll still be ahead. As someone who suckered for the coolpix 5000
6 months after it came out, I can understand.

Allen