Subject: [Leica] Depression
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu Jun 3 21:46:50 2004

on 6/3/04 4:43 PM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@shaw.ca wrote:

> You know what's depression?
>
> It's all the damn people who want our photography for nothing!

I often get requests from wildland conservation groups asking to use my
photos from my website for their cause - in most cases it's "sure, go ahead"
except when I see that they're willing to pay for website design, writing,
etc., but not photography.  So what if I've already done the work...  my
photographs are an investment in future returns.  If they expect photography
to be donated, why can't they get their other creative work donated too?
grrrrr...

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com